When you have a mind for numbers, make it count!
Join our team in Bucharest and discover the new career opportunities we are offering within Finance Operations. Learn more about our current opportunities and apply today, by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You have good English language skills
- You communicate easily
- You are a team-player
- No previous work experiences? Don’t worry, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced professional.
What will you do?
- Learning will be a big part of your job? After joining our team, you will have the opportunity to learn all about Finance and Accounting and put it into practice.
- You will be part of one of our teams specialized in: fixed assets, inter-company, treasury activities or general accounting
- Reporting activities of accounting instruments used (balance sheet, profit and loss account, accounting records)
- Monthly accounting activities that consist of analytical reports
- Working with all the departments involved in the end to end accounting process (Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable)
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including public transportation offset, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, library subscription (Bookster), etc.
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life
Send your CV to email@example.com!
By submitting this application, you agree to receive information about Accenture and the career opportunities offered by the company both in the present and in the future, and that your personal data may be used and / or processed by Accenture and its affiliates for recruitment and selection purposes.
After you apply, a recruiter will contact you and help you choose the job that suits your abilities and career goals.